With average annual growth rates of around 40%, photovoltaics has played a central role among sustainable technologies for power generation for years.
Constant further developments, the increased grid connection of photovoltaic systems as well as an increased quality awareness of the customers present new challenges for specialists in the planning and execution of the systems.
The advanced training course, which is held in cooperation with the klimaaktiv program of the climate protection initiative of the Ministry of Life, deals with both technical and economic basics of this future technology and thus ensures participants a competitive advantage in the dynamically growing photovoltaic market.
- Electrical engineers
- Specialist planners
- Gas, water and heating installers
- Technical offices
- Building services companies
- General basics, types of PV systems
- Functionality of solar cells
- Components, guidelines, tax aspects and subsidies
- Planning and design of grid-connected or stand-alone systems
- Dimensioning by means of simulation programs
- Mounting systems and building integration of PV systems
- Installation and commissioning, function and yield control
- Profitability and costs, marketing and sales strategies
Course duration & costs
- 56 learning units à 45 min
- 7 days: 6 days theory, 1 day practice (full day from 9:00 to 17:00)
- 1 day exam
- Course: 1.750 EUR excl. VAT
- Exam: 200 EUR excl. VAT
- Certification: 260 EUR excl.
After positive completion of the course, you have the opportunity to be certified according to predefined criteria.
The price information only refers to the AIT continuing education offering at the Vienna venue.
Since fall 2016, we also offer 1-day or 2-day continuing education courses on the following topics:
- Quality assurance for PV systems in practice
- Basics of PV storage, self-consumption & ÖVE guideline R20.
If you have any questions about our course offerings, certification, costs or content, please feel free to contact us at any time via email weiterbildung(at)ait.ac.at.