We provide advice and support for decision makers in the area of research, technology and innovation policy from strategy development to implementation.
Our guiding principles are participation, legitimization and orientation in the following areas relevant for solving problems of our times. Among these are: mobility, demographic change, energy supply and security.
Based upon international state-of-the-art research in area of innovation governance and policy analysis, we analyse interdependencies between research and innovation policy actors and measures in regional, national and international contexts. For our customers we elaborate courses of action for designing policy measures and instruments.
Our service spectrum comprises
- Reflexive and forward looking policy advice from strategy development to implementation
- Ex-ante impact assessments: Planning and assessment of (new) policy instruments
- Comparative analysis: research and innovation policies, measures and instruments
- Spaces for experimentation: policy labs & stakeholder involvement
- Evaluations and ex post impact assessments in systemic contexts
Our team has in-depth knowledge of national and international developments in research and innovation policies, and excellent connections to international stakeholder networks and research communities. We provide direct access to technological in-house expertise and newest global developments. In order to better cope with complex societal challenges, we develop and employ newest participatory methods.