Image sensors typically deliver huge amounts of information in high resolution. Our goal is to provide hardware platforms which transform the raw sensor information into relevant and valuable information. We provide technology for capturing and processing data from various image sensors for embedded developments used in stand-alone devices where costs, space, reliability, processing power, extended temperature range and low maintenance is important.
AIT has years of experience in the field of embedded hardware and software design solutions. The development of intelligent image processing systems reflects wide-ranging demands such as processing speed, power consumption, or production costs, and includes both the design of heterogeneous hardware as well as the relevant optimized software. Close strategic cooperation with renowned chip manufacturers including Texas Instruments (TI) and XILINX, as well as leading European providers and integrators of video security solutions, allows AIT to develop state-of-the-art and customized video-based solutions for various stakeholders. The latest trends and ideas, such as Mobile Vision based on ARM processors and FPGAs on a single chip – so-called MPSoCs (Multi Processor Systems on Chip), are incorporated on a continuous basis.
- Contract research and development for innovative, custom solutions
- System design, Optimization, Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Integrated image processing for biometric authentication (face, fingers, iris, veins)
- Hardware/Software Co-Design for Embedded Systems
- Prototype development (including firmware, PCB-Layout, EMV- Design and certification)