Reliable forecasts are becoming increasingly important for system operators, energy suppliers and plant operators. At the same time, an increasing amount of measurement data is being collected in the energy system and often stored in the form of time series.
Our experts for data management and data analysis have extensive experience in the application of time series-based measurement data and the creation of forecasts, by using statistical methods and the latest machine learning methods.
- Expert consulting on data management architecture and conception of backend solutions
- Creation of load and generation forecasts of photovoltaic and wind energy, which can also be transferred to grid nodes if required
- Data mining applications to support system operation
- Voltage quality analyses and conception of corresponding measurement concepts
- Conceptual design and implementation of advanced metering data applications for grid operators and energy suppliers
- Preparation of price forecasts: energy prices, balancing energy prices, intraday prices
- Development and evaluation of market participation possibilities of distributed flexibilities
- Conceptual design and implementation of corresponding real-time visualizations
- Access to the knowledge of our data analysis experts in the fields of energy and mathematics
- Use of state-of-the-art methods for data management, data analysis and visualization
- Use of AIT forecasting tools