We partner with Austrian and international universities and universities of applied sciences to mentor students working on their thesis where the topic of the thesis is relevant to one of our research areas.
Our goal is not only to offer you support for your thesis, but also to give you the chance to support us in developing solutions for unanswered questions and, hopefully, to inspire you to start your career in the applied research field.
Your application process for a master’s thesis
- Please submit your application exclusively online. You may send your:
- Applications will be checked both by the recruitment team and our team of experts.
- Depending on the position and research topic, several interviews will take place either by phone, online or at one of our locations.
- Should you have any questions with regard to your application, you can contact our recruitment team at any time.
Depending on our ongoing research projects and research teams’ needs, we might also offer bachelor’s theses opportunities.
Should you be interested in writing your bachelor’s thesis at AIT, please send us your unsolicited application, in accordance with the guidelines noted above.
- Curriculum vitae, including your field of study and specialization, skills, list of previous internships or any relevant experience.
- A cover letter emphasizing why you wish to write your student research thesis at AIT, and, especially in case of an unsolicited application, what AIT research topics you are interested in.
- Transcript of records (Bachelor or Master)
- Other relevant certificates or reference letters