Digital technologies are widely used in PV power plants operation to increase asset performance. AIT provides smart software algorithms for PV asset owners, asset managers and O&M companies, that enable fully automated monitoring of PV systems based on real time detection and classification of system failures and quantification of performance losses. The routines allow for failures diagnosis at module, array and inverter level.
- Development and integration of Algorithms to detect and quantify trend-based performance losses (PID, shading, soiling, degradation)
- Routines to diagnose failures at module, array and inverter level
- Application of data analytics and machine learning algorithms
- Simulation of performance models (“Digital Twins”) to detect system performance deviations and classification of system failures based on data feeds
- Correction of sensor measurement uncertainties
- Visualization of “Big Data”