The IAEA will convene an international conference during the week of 19 to 23 June 2023 to provide Member States with a forum to discuss the evolving nature of computer security in the nuclear field, including the mitigation capabilities and related tools, as the vulnerability to the theft and/or manipulation of sensitive information and computer systems to cyber-attacks is widely recognized.
Consistent with the objectives, the overall themes for the conference will be:
- state-level strategy and regulatory approaches for computer security in a nuclear security regime;
- computer security programme implementation;
- computer security in supply chain management;
- practical implementation of computer security assurance activities;
- sustainability of computer security;
- human resources contribution to computer security;
- international cooperation in computer security for a nuclear security regime;
- computer security of emerging digital technologies for nuclear activities.
Read more about this conference here.