Authors are invited to submit abstracts online by 21 March 2017.
A selection of the best scientific papers will be invited for publication in a peer-reviewed scientific journal. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and made electronically accessible. Scientists who submit papers presenting results from EU-funded projects are additionally invited to take part in the TRA Visions 2018 competition for senior researchers in the field of innovative surface transport.
criteria for abstracts:
- up to 500 words in English
- report on original, recent and substantive achievements related to one or more of the 12 TRA 2018 topics
- two types of abstracts/papers are welcome:
- scientific papers, which will undergo a scientifically-oriented review process
- technical papers, which are reviewed based on the quality of technology, relevance for implementation and case studies
After successfully passing the abstract review, authors will be invited to submit full papers which - if accepted - will be presented in oral or poster format at the conference.
For more details about the Call for Papers and latest news about TRA 2018 please visit the AIT Eventpage or www.traconference.eu.
About TRA Transport Research Arena
The Transport Research Arena TRA is THE European research and technology biennial conference on transport and mobility. After a decade of successful editions around Europe the 7th TRA will take place in Vienna from 16 to 19 April 2018.
Digitalisation and decarbonisation are high on the agenda of TRA 2018 and will be reflected throughout the conference, as the key dimensions expected to overhaul the transport system for all stakeholders. An important aim of TRA 2018 will be to imagine, sketch and investigate scenarios where ground-breaking digital and low-carbon technologies are deployed and impact on people, the transport system and the environment as we know it will be discussed.
TRA 2018 will be hosted and organised by
- Austrian Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology as Chair of the Management Committee
- AIT Austrian Institute of Technology as Chair of the Programme Committee
- AustriaTech as Chair of the Organising Committee