Within the 8th International Conference on the Integration of Renewable and Distributed Energy Resources – IRED 2018, the future of distributed energy resources and their contribution to power system management and operation will be discussed in the historic ambience of the city of Vienna. About 250 international experts will attend the conference, chaired by bmvit – Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology and AIT Austrian Institute of Technology.
IRED 2018 will focus on the technical, market, and regulatory issues that challenge the integration of distributed energy resources into the grid. The conference allows to
- Share status and latest results of research projects
- Better understand and communicate the visions from various stakeholders and players
- Learn from individual national programs and policies
- Discuss main issues and barriers and identify upcoming research Topics and potential solutions
- Stimulate international, national, and regional project and program development
Photo Credits: Wien Tourismus / Christian Stemper