Mag. Petra Wagner M.A.
Senior Expert Advisor
Innovation Systems & Policy
Innovation Systems & Policy
Giefinggasse 4, 1210 Vienna
Field: New R&I Processes and Systems
Main Research: Innovation and Human Potential
- 2013-now: Senior Expert Advisor
RTI Policy, Innovation Systems Department, AIT / Austria
- 2010-2013: Researcher and Policy Advisor
Technology Management, Foresight & Policy Development Department, AIT / Austria
- 2008-2010: Seconded Expert, Cabinet Staff
Federal Ministry of Transport, Innovation and Technology / Austria
- 2008-2010: Managing Director
generation innovation / Austria
- 2007-2008: Portfolio Manager "Knowledge Management"
ARC systems research / Austria
- 1997-2007: Researcher
Regional Science, Forschungszentrum Seibersdorf / Austria
- 1995-1996: Graduate Research Assistant
Department of Geography, University of Maryland / USA
- 2007-2014: Auditor of fteval - Austrian Platform on Science and Technology Policy Evaluation
- 2006-2008: European Coordinator of the Society of Organizational Learning (SoL)
- 2011 to now: IEEE Education Society
- 2014: Member of the Scientific Committee for CODES conference "Designing a sustainable future through school-community collaboration"
- 2009: Best Paper IAMOT ernational Association for Management of Technology
- 2005: ARC Award for Economic Excellence
- 1995: Fulbright US Scholarship
- EU Regional Policy and the Stimulation of Innovation: The Role of the European Regional Development Fund in the Objective 1 Region Burgenland
Author(s): Kaufmann A., Wagner P.
Journal: European Planning Studies, 14 (4) (2005) ; 581-599
- Communities of Practices;
Creating and Managing a Technology Economy
Author(s): M. Hörlesberger, P. Wagner-Luptacik
Publisher: World Scientific; Singapore; 2010; 381 - 399; 978-981-4313-38-4
Series: F. Betz; T. M. Khalil; Y. Hosni; H. Mostafa
- A participatory approach towards 'responsible' health research and innovation
Author(s): Wagner P., Buchinger E., Kienegger E.
Conference 9th International Forum on Knowledge Asset Dynamics, Matera, Italy
Proceedings Carlucci D., Spender JC, Schiuma G.; IFKAD 2014 - Knowledge Management Models for Sustainable Growth; 1710-1719
- Human potential for technology and innovation: attracting the next generation
Conference IAMOT 2012 - Managing Technology-Service Convergences in the Post-Industrialized Society, Hsinchu, Taiwan
- The real stuff": R&D internships as real-world learning environment for science, engineering and technology students
Author(s): Wagner-Luptacik P.
Conference 2011 IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference (EDUCON 2011), Amman, Jordan
Proceedings IEEE; 2011 IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference (EDUCON 2011)
- Research and innovation to meet Europe’s challenges (2013)
University of Twente