DI (FH) Thomas Krametz
TECHbase Vienna, Giefinggasse 2, 1210 Vienna
Area: Energy Infrastructure
Main Research: Performance and Reliability of PV modules and systems
Experience: >10 years experience in accredited PV testing (from performance measurements to type approval qualifications asccording IEC 61215, IEC 61646 or IEC 61730) and rapid lifecycle testing of photovoltaic modules. Technical Due Diligence investigetions on more than 500 MWp PV power plants in Eastern Europe. Member of national and international standardization committees (OVE, CLC TC82, CLC TC64).
- since 2008: ÖVE TSK E03
- since 2008: CENELEC TC82 WG1 "Wafer, cells and modules"
- since 2014: CENELEC TC64 WG25 "Installation of PV equipment"
- since 2008: ÖVE TSK E03 Head of WG 5 "Modules"
- since 2014: ÖVE TSK E03 Head of WG 3 "Installation and test requirements for grid connected plants"
- Laboratory tutorial - IR thermography (2012)
- Laboratory tutorial - IR thermography (2013)