Max Blöchle MSc
Sustainable Buildings and Cities
TECHbase Vienna, Giefinggasse 2, 1210 Vienna
Area: Energy Infrastructure
Field: Smart Buildings
Main Research: Intersection of ICT and energy with respect to energy efficiency and integration of renewable energy sources, more specifically energy monitoring systems, data analytics and energy management.
Max Blöchle has been working at AIT Energy department since May 2012 in the field of Sustainable Buildings and Cities. During his time in the UK he acquired academic qualification and work experience in the field of embedded electronics and IT systems. With his later study of renewable urban energy systems in Vienna he is now specialized in topics concerning the intersection of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and energy. During his studies he also gained many years of experience working in R&D for connected, embedded sensors and as a freelancer in IT systems.
He holds academic degrees in Renewable Urban Energy Systems (MSc) at University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien and Internet Computing (MSc) at University of Wales.
- 2012-: Project Manager & Researcher
AIT Austrian Institute of Technology / Austria
- 2013 - 2015: NiCE Toolkit Expert Advisory Board
- Since 2013-03: Wikimedia Austria
- Since 2014-07: OVE GIT (Gesellschaft für Informations- und Kommunikationstechnik)
- Informationstechnik steigert die Energieeffizienz: Gebäude Intelligent Simuliert
Author(s): M. Blöchle, G. Zucker
Conference BIOEM Symposium - Energiezukunft unserer Gemeinden, Großschönau
- Developing a Strategy for the Implementation of ICT in Engergy Efficient Neighbourhoods
Author(s): M. Blöchle; B. Iglar; D. Basciotti; J. Page
Conference ICT42 2013