Volatility of generation production (PV, wind, biomass and hydro). Complexity to monitoring & forecasting & managing a huge number of small and medium generation units.
IGREENGrid project focuses on identifying the most promising solutions for increasing the hosting capacity for Distributed Renewable Energy Sources (DRES) in power distribution grids without compromising the reliability or jeopardizing the quality of supply.
- D5.1 - Technical and economic Evaluation of replicability and scalability of solutions to increase the DER
- Identification of barriers to overcome
- Data gathering and relateded methodology
- IGREENGrid KPIs Definition
- Identification of most promising solutions
- First concept of evaluation environment (AIT lead)
- 12 partners from 6 countries, 8DSO, 4 R&D centres
- Duration from 01/01/2013 – 31/12/2015
- 6.6 M€ budget with 4,3 M€ EC contribution under FP7