Independent test of PV Storage Systems according to the BVES-Efficiency Guideline
(BVES-Effizienzleitfaden für PV-Speichersysteme).
Building on extensive laboratory infrastructure and 20 years experience in PV converter testing AIT offers
independent high quality testing of PV storage systems according to the BVES-efficiency guideline. The
test-portfolio comprises full-scale performance evaluation of power conversion equipment, battery and
the control system for DC, AC and PV generator coupled systems in the kW- up to MW-class range.
power conversion equipment
- High precision measurement of the conversion efficiency for feed-in, battery charge, battery discharge condition at full and partial load conditions
- Measurement of the steady state and dynamic MPP-Tracking efficiency (including EN50530 tests)
- Standby and no-load consumption
- Round-trip efficiency with full cycle tests at nominal and part load charge/discharge power
- Evaluation of the net storage capacity
- Measurement of battery losses
- Dynamic control behavior (step response)
- Accuracy of the control system (steady state error)
AIT smartest laboratory testing capabilities
- Testing of DC, AC and PV generator coupled systems
- Battery Energy Storage Systems for residential application
- up to 30 kW
- Commercial Battery Energy Storage Systems up to 1 MW
- Full emulation of AC grid, PV array, battery and load components
All tests are performed in a fully automated laboratory environment, enabling cost and time effective services.