Over the past 15 years, AIT has built profound expertise in power system assessments, ranging from basic power-flow calculations and transient analysis to the design of complex control schemes to optimize grid operation.
A team of around 10 experts is available to deal with any advanced network planning and operation challenges. At their disposal is an AIT-developed flexible simulation environment, based on DIgSILENT PowerFactory® and extended with tailored data pre- and postprocessing.
- Power system simulations including load flow calculations, transient analysis and harmonics assessment
- Hosting capacity assessments & scalability analysis of solutions to increase network hosting capacity
- Support with the deployment of innovative solutions such as reactive power based voltage control, on load tap changers, line voltage regulators
- Support with the procurement process of new assets such as automated substations, battery storage, on load tap changers and line voltage regulators
- Technical specification of solutions to increase security of supply: STATCOM, UPS, DVR
- Design of ICT solutions for grid operation applications
- Monitoring data analysis and Smart Meter data analysis for grid planning and operation
- Trainings and seminars
- Competent support for your network planning challenges
- Combined expertise in power & ICT systems, controls design and cutting-edge data analytics
- Vendor-independent consulting on new assets and support during procurement processes