As an ingenious partner to the industry AIT offers validation methodologies using cutting-edge laboratory equipment to lower design costs, and to increase development speed.
HiL - Hardware in the Loop
Complete electric drive-trains can be tested in the loop. The torque controlled dynamometer is responding to the system based on the vehicle model and the systems actual performance. The services include, but are not limited to, the following aspects:
- custom drive cycles
- custom vehicle models in Simulink
- integration of costumers ECUs
- test with real battery or battery model and DC-power supplies
- temperature and flow controlled water cooling
- centralized and time synchronous data acquisition
Automated measurement of efficiency maps on system level with data acquisition of electrical, mechanical and thermal values.
- fully variable measurement pattern adjustable
- defined handling of overload conditions
- capturing values at steady thermal conditions
- capturing values at fixed temperatures
Testing according EN 60034
The drive laboratory is accredited to EN 60034 "Rotating electrical machines" and thus fulfils the highest nationally and internationally recognized quality standards.