Numerical calculations are an important tool for determining and predicting the resistance of buildings or the effects of passing trains on buildings close to railway lines.
AIT Mobility develops complex mathematical models for realistic simulations performed on special high-performance computers. As well as first-rate technical equipment, the team also boasts several years' experience in the mathematical modelling of complex dynamic scenarios.
- Transient vibration simulations
- Impact Simulations
- Non-linear calculations for ground and building
- Simulation of underground wave propagation
- Development of model updating algorithms
- Solutions for contact problems in vehicle-infrastructure interaction
- Measuring of structure-borne noise transmission in buildings
- Stochastic and degradation Modelling