The MOBILE project aims to develop an eHealth solution for the 70+ target age group based on the translation of existing concepts from the field of sports science for application in the care and support of older people. The benefits of this mobile solution include cost savings in the healthcare sector as well as increased flexibility, activity, mobility, independence and quality of life for our target user group.
- Project start: April 2012
- Project duration: 2 years
- Funding: Benefit by FFG/BMVIT
- Coordination: simpli-flow
- Partner: AIT Austrian Institute of Technology, ORANGE, Alcatel Lucent Austria