SANY shall simplify the task of integration various in-situ and remote sensors into one information space and facilitate interoperation between a wide variety of sensor types.
Objectives of the project are :
- to specifiy and develop a service oriented architecture for all environmental sensor types;
- to develop advanced data and model-based fusion & decission support for environmental risk management;
- to validate the S@ny RTD work in several demonstrative use cases covering the areas of air pollution, marine risks and geo hazards.
- Starting date: September 2006
- Duration:3 Years
- Budget: 13,75 Million €
- Funding: 12 Million € from the EU
- Coordination: AIT Austrian Institute of Technology
- Partners: 16 partners from 7 countries