New methods of intelligent measurement data processing and predictive modeling allow manufacturers and operators of buildings, plants and components to provide data-based proof of the efficiency of their systems, to detect problems and errors at an early stage and to derive optimization measures during operation.
Data-supported analysis and optimization methods can thus be used not only to tap new energy efficiency potential, but also to generate monetary added value for sales and marketing.
- Data Analytics: Data analysis and determination of key figures
- Benchmarking: comparison of different plants, systems or components
- Predictive Analytics: Predictions of plant and energy utilization
- Prescriptive analytics: derivation of optimization measures
- Additional data enrichment and generation through e.g. coupled system simulations
- Reduction of operating costs by identifying opportunities for plant and system optimization
- Increase of user comfort, through comfort analyses and derivation of concrete measures
- Efficiency verification and comparison (benchmarking) of specific systems and components
- Reduction of downtimes and maintenance times through ongoing system monitoring
- Support of sales and marketing (image campaigns) through performance verification of individual systems and components
- Preparation, visualization and interpretation of large data sets
- Acceleration of building commissioning
- Automated error analysis