Dipl. Ing. Bruno Gardlo PhD.
Giefinggasse 2, 1210 Vienna
Field: Capturing Experience
Main Research: QoE in Telecommunications and Multimedia, Crowdsourcing, Web technologies
Experience: Bruno Gardlo has many years of experience researching QoE and customer satisfaction in telecommunications and multimedia domains. He also pursues research of crowdsourcing reliability and efficiency in web applications. He is experienced web developer, with several years of history in this field and many front- and back-end applications in his portfolio.
- 2012-2015: Researcher
Forschungszentrum Telekommunikation Wien / Austria
- 2009-2012: PhD. Student
University of Zilina / Slovakia
- 2011-2012: Doctoral Fellow
Queen Mary University of London / United Kingdom
- 2009: National Scholarship
- Audiovisual quality estimation for mobile video services
Author(s): M. Ries, B. Gardlo
Journal: IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 28 (2010) ; 501-509
- ext to You: Monitoring Quality of Experience in Cellular Networks from the End-devices
Author(s): P. Casas, B. Gardlo, M. Seufert, F. Wamser, R. Schatz
Journal: IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management (2016)
- Best practices for QoE crowdtesting: QoE assessment with crowdsourcing
Author(s): T. Hoßfeld, C. Keimel, M. Hirth, B. Gardlo, J. Habigt, K. Diepold, P. Tran-Gia
- QoE in 10 seconds: Are short video clip lengths sufficient for Quality of Experience assessment?
Author(s): P. Fröhlich, S. Egger, R. Schatz, M. Mühlegger, K. Masuch, B. Gardlo
- Impact of screening technique on crowdsourcing qoe assessments
Author(s): B. Gardlo, M. Ries, T. Hossfeld