Vibration forecasts and vibration measurements are becoming increasingly important - on the one hand, the sensitivity of the population to vibrations is increasing, and on the other hand, structural dynamics are playing an increasingly important role in the construction of new traffic routes or in built-up areas.
By measuring and evaluating vibrations on structures and components under different conditions, clear statements can be made about the dynamic load-bearing capacity. Vibration analyses are carried out on grandstands, bridges and infrastructure components (noise barriers, tunnel installations) with experimental as well as combined mechanical simulations. AIT is accredited for vibration measurements.
As ÖVE/ÖNORM EN ISO/IEC 17025 accredited testing laboratory for shock and vibration tests, AIT operates two electrodynamic shakers for component testing of various components.
- Vibration forecasts of construction methods
- Forecasts of vibration immissions due to traffic impact
- Immission forecasts of commercial vibration sources or forecasts of dynamic interaction and resonance effects of machine systems
- Assessment of vibration and secondary sound insulation for expert reports according to §31a Eisenbahngesetz and UVP procedures
- Simulation of train passes (patent AT 511769 B1 method for predicting immissions, patent AT 516997 B1 method for traffic vibration simulation).
- Structural dynamic measurements and vibration measurements according to accreditation scope.
- Vibration tests with vibration exciters of different load sizes
- Dynamic evaluation of railway bridges
- Analysis of noise barriers and tunnel lining components under dynamic load conditions
- Experimental model analyses of buildings and components
- Mechanical environmental simulation under climatically changeable environmental conditions