It can be expected that distribution grids will need to significantly increase their hosting capacity to accommodate fluctuating supply and mobile loads, i.e. EVs.
The main objective of this project is to design new planning rules and operational principles for the optimal integration of EV for different network topologies and with different levels of DER penetration such as PV, wind and solar energy and micro CHP.
- Planning rules and operational principles for the optimal integration of EV
- Tools and methods will be developed that permit DSOs to design new or adapt existing planning rules
- Recommendations for the regulatory framework and further developed business models will be elaborated
- 12 Partners from 9 countries
- Project Duration: June 2013 – February 2016
- 7,5 M€ budget with 4,8 M€ EC contribution under FP7