Research and development of hardware technology for high-speed systems
Different hardware concepts are researched, developed, and used in the High Speed Image Processing research service. The goal is to be able to process extremely large quantities of data in the shortest time possible. Real time is usually also needed, that is, the results must be available at a defined point in time. The work of our scientists is currently focused on the following hardware technologies:
- DSP, FPGA computer architecture
- PC & GPU computer architectures
- Many-core computer architectures
- Multicore computer architectures
The service offer includes the entire spectrum from direct R&D contracts to cooperative research, feasibility studies, training and consulting, to service and support.
- Inspection systems for products in quality and safety printing (e.g. bank nodes, stamps, passports, certificates, films, packaging printing, etc.)